If you have any questions about the takeaway sink, we’ll let you know here All you need to know to choose the option that best suits your needs. We show solid surface, ceramic and gel sinks. We compare the three most popular types of sinks to highlight them Services and the shortcomings of each. Read on before you decide on a specific model.
Solid washbasins, elegance and avant-garde
A solid surface is a raw material a new generation, made from a formula with a composition of resins and minerals. Have a solid finish homogeneous, very special and resistant. They are durable, strong and sturdy wash basins against bumps, bumps and scratches. In addition, most of them have a matte finish, which is accompanied by white color. Therefore it does not create the classic shine of ceramic sinks. Nonetheless, sinks with a solid surface have an avant-garde character Elegant. They offer a range of texture, shape, and design options.
It is an antibacterial material because in the absence of pores there are no voids in which organic residues can accumulate. It’s also stain resistant and very easy to clean and maintain. On the other hand, it is a material with a durable and ecological character, as it can be highly recycled and has a high level of fire resistance.
Ceramic sinks, the most traditional
The wells Ceramics They are most of them classic of these three. This is due to its waterproofness and the generally cheaper price. They are distinguished by their own nice finish, fixed with a single layer of enamel. This enamel gives an impression of space, transparency and hygiene in the bathrooms.
The easy cleaning allows very careful maintenance to improve the characteristic shine. This optimizes the feeling of purity, clarity and luminosity of the usual white color. In addition, it offers excellent protection against moisture and resistance to cleaning agents.
Sink with gelcoat, highest quality
The Gelcoat is the coating used to obtain a excellent durability, Solidity and quality until the end of the sink. Indeed it is high quality it becomes more noticeable over time due to its high durability. The most commonly used gel layers are composed of composites made from unsaturated epoxy or polyester resins.
It gives the sink an antibacterial character and is characterized by its ease of repair when scratches or small cracks have been removed. The repair process starts with cleaning and sanding the affected area and ends with the application of a gel coating. With a few very simple steps, the defects are corrected after further drying.
Recommendations from our catalog
We recommend two sinks for each of these materials, obtained directly from our catalogto make your job easier and to help you choose. In addition, we present products in different price ranges that adapt to your needs. The sinks are as follows:
- The sink has a solid surface. Rectangular shape and matt white finish. As mentioned in the column above, it is an easy to clean, antibacterial and shatterproof sink.
- Hermes solid wall-mounted washbasin. This solid surface sink is 12 centimeters thick and easy to install. It is resistant to heat, chemicals and shocks. It is characterized by its modern and avant-garde style.
- Ceramic sink for Dakota countertop. Rectangular and glossy white finish. It focuses on bathrooms with a modern, fresh and elegant aesthetic. It is prepared for installation on the countertop, but it also has the advantage that it can be fixed to the wall, which gives more options when designing a toilet.
- Picolo wall-mounted ceramic washbasin. It’s easy to install, whether it’s a countertop or a hanging installation. Its rectangular shape represents a reduced floor with options in chest position, either left or right.
- Gara gel wash basin coat. Thanks to its round shape, it prevents the accumulation of traces of dirt and limescale in the corners. It is very durable and has a matt color. It has easy installation, just one piece of furniture to complete assembly. In addition, the measurements are standard so you won’t have any trouble choosing.
- Sink with gelcoat on Siro furniture. It’s a very hygienic, antibacterial sink that is water and dirt repellent. You also have the option of adding a skirt. It has a centrally located sinus. It’s matte white and it’s easy to install on the furniture.
Now you have to choose Which one do you like the most Design and functions. You are sure to find the one that best suits your ideas and needs. Do not hesitate to send us your questions or requests!