Tips for choosing the right professional

Choosing the right professional is the first step in realizing your dream project or that long overdue renovation that has been keeping you awake for so long.

Here are some tips for choosing professionals. We always recommend doing what you would do in your daily life when making a decision. Let us begin.

First. use your best judgement

  • Do not automatically choose the professional with the best price. Evaluate all elements of the offer. If the price is too low, you can ask why.
  • Take your time. Ask all the necessary questions before making a decision.
  • If something does not meet your expectations, try to discuss it with the professional so that he can offer you a solution. 99% of cases are solved this way. If you fall under the remaining 1%, contact us at consulta@homesolution.net
  • trust your instincts You will be investing your time and money, and while we try to give you the best experience, you have the final say.
  • Follow the steps we suggest below.
  • Later. do research

  • Assess the materials available to complete the job or project you need. The more information you provide to the professional, the more answers and better offers you will get.
  • Ask any questions you deem necessary. Clear up any doubts beforehand.
  • Check the offers you receive. Compare prices, materials and conditions.
  • Consult the profiles of the professionals you quoted. Check out their qualifications, their experience and the guarantees they offer.
  • Explore Profiles

  • Take a common pan. Start reading the presentation and see the years of experience in this field.
  • Check the notes received. All providers are recommended by other customers, but it’s important to pay attention to the feedback you’ve received over time.
  • See photos of previous work. A picture is worth a thousand words.
  • Look at the details

  • Please provide as much information as possible in your request. If you can provide them with a phone number to contact you, even better.
  • Be transparent about your expectations. Most negative situations result from miscommunication of what is wanted and what is expected.
  • Request a written offer. Professionals can generate it from the platform.
  • Offer to visit you to confirm budget (if applicable).
  • If you are asked for an advance, be sure to ask for a signed receipt with an explanation and the document number.
  • Keep a copy. Any communications you have via Messenger are stored in your profile and can be used for future reference. He also takes photos of the progress of the work.
  • Finally, evaluate the provider you have commissioned. Your experience will strengthen the whole community.
  • Try it step by step and then let us know how it goes.

    Happy project!