The way it works has changed. If over the years you have upgraded the tools you work with or the vehicle in which you move all the materials, why not do the same with the way you extract materials? The sectors are digitalized and yes, also build little by little focuses on the digital transition. No more minibus trips to material warehouses to transport everything you need. Now you can buy it at home on the couch without wasting time coming and going from the warehouse and especially receiving the material on the spot. Is this a way to save time or not?
That’s why we created list of the most important e-commerce building materials in Spain. You’ve probably heard of more than one. Others you may be reading about for the first time. Here is a list of their strengths and not so strengths that if you don’t work with them yet, you can start with them and make the most of your time.
As a professional or individual, you have certainly visited one of them 135 stores in Spain. One of the reasons for the popularity of Leroy Merlin This is because not only does it sell and distribute building materials to professionals, but part of the business also focuses on home decoration, increasing its popularity in various niches.
What we like the most
- There is very large catalog of materials. You will find endless possibilities with excellent for each product Technical sheet accompanied in some cases by gratitude from the customers themselves.
- It is possible on the Internet select several products for comparison and thus choose the one you are most interested in according to price or quality.
- Once the purchase is complete you receive the order on the spot in a word 72 hours maximum or you can pick it up at a certain point for free within 24 hours.
- I can see product prices without being registered.
At STIMAT we have always relied on quality images, on budgets with many photos that provide more information about the products. Exactly what he does Leroy Merlin. Their website is full of quality images detailing the products they offer.
What we like the least: Due to the great variety of the catalog, seeing so many products can lead to uncertainty and indecision when buying.
BricoMart is another popular in the construction world. We have analyzed your website and here are our conclusions.
What we like the most:
- The the price of the materials is broken with and without VAT, important information to facilitate the management and calculation of your accounts.
- It appears in some products that can be purchased online Technical information with everyone Product information and important information on precautions for use.
- You can receive products purchased online wherever you want: on foot from the vehicle or from home.
- The page has good usability because it is decent intuitive navigation through it.
What we like the least: we have nothing negative to say about this e-commerce.
on Construction platform a 14 warehouses in Spain, located in Madrid and Barcelona.
What we like the most:
- Stylish website easy navigation
- C detailed product information. It has a complete technical sheet detailing its characteristics, as well as standards and certificates (if applicable) and even a section explaining what it is declared for and how it is used.
- With collection or delivery at home or on site within 24 to 72 hours.
What we like the least: In the section expedition They define a set of requirements. For example, when the order is less than 30 kg and the volume is less than 1 cubic meter, it can be shipped throughout the peninsula. When it exceeds these dimensions, the transport will take place only in the region, ie Madrid or Catalonia. We understand that this is an obstacle for professionals who are not part of these communities.
Currently and according to the website of BigMat is a shopping center that has 278 distributed stores throughout the country.
What we like the most:
- Intuitive network where you can display different filters until you find what you are looking for and choose from the different products they offer. If you liked a certain material, all you have to do is do it Add to cart and buy it whenever you want (if you haven’t registered, you can do it now without giving any information about your business)
- It can be obtained at the address indicated by the professional.
- Do it free delivery throughout Spain. In the case of the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, delivery costs must be consulted in advance.
What we like the least: we have noticed this technical descriptions and information on products or materials is very limited. They hardly give any information about what we want to buy, so the trader withdraws and ends up buying nothing.
Factory materials are defined as predecessors bee online channel of the materials sector for reform. They do not have a physical store, but make free shipping to the entire peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
What we like the most:
- Set easy to use and intuitive.
- As with Bricomart, they offer detailed product prices with and without VAT.
- Although they do not have a physical store, they work with prestigious brands such as Roca, Tres, Teka, Grosfillex … Therefore, you can choose by brand and immediately choose the brand that best suits your taste or price. In addition, the comprehensive information provided with each product ensures that the buyer does not miss any details.
- on shipping is free as long as they are on the Spanish peninsula or the Balearic Islands. For other destinations you need to check the costs.
What we like the least:
- We found that despite the wide variety of products made from any material, have no building materials such as cement, mortar …
- Delivery times are not fixeddepending on the type of product. You can see the time in the file of each product. For example, an ultra-thin LED panel indicates that delivery will be 1 to 3 business days, but with a folding bath screen, the times are extended to 5 and 9 days.
The opinion of STIMAT
After studying the characteristics of each of them electronic trade in construction materials As reform professionals, we understand this Leroy Merlin, Bricomart and Big Mat They can be three of the most useful e-commerce sites for choosing and buying products. As far as shipping is concerned, they all have similar characteristics, but the research and purchasing work we understand is much simpler (and with a large list of products) in these three markets.
At STIMAT, we have always focused on digitization. As you know, in the predictions you make with STIMAT, you can show your customers images of the materials you work with, turning a traditional letter and number document into a large catalog of products for them to choose from. and then be able to set their own budget.
You may be interested to read: Interactive budget template
He is respected an ideal tool for making professional assessments that can do more work but above all, save time. Together with you we understood how a professional program in this way, but at the same time easy to use and with features typical of professional designers (for example mood boards Oh right).
You can start testing STIMAT today. And for free!