In the world of reforms there are innumerable questions that can raise doubts, especially when it comes to the question of payments. How much is to be paid at the beginning of the reform? or the usual payment terms are just some of the most common questions when starting work or renovating our house.
Calculate how much your reform will cost
How much is it common to pay at the start of reforms?
It is important to emphasize this there is no statutory amount or percentage Over; It is generally agreed between the two parties and determined according to their needs, the cost of the work, the organization, etc.
When we set some indicative margins, the most common is to ensure the provision of funds for the purchase of equipment and reservation of appointments, after the start of the work or reform, one more payment and one more final payment will be made to settle the rest. But let’s remember once again that this is always done by mutual agreement between the client or the specialist and the customer.
Speaking of percentages and according to the terms of the reform, we could mark in some ways indicative what follows:
- For a Comprehensive reform, Usually a percentage is given at the beginning, another percentage in the middle of the reform and a percentage when the work has already been completed.,, which can be, for example, as follows: 30% at the beginning, 40% in the middle of work and another 30% when all work is completed.
- If it was a job or very little reform, a 50% at the start and the remaining 50% at the end of the job, albeit according to the needs of each party.
How do I pay for my work or repairs?
Another question that, like the initial amounts, is usually agreed between the professional and the builder before the reform begins, as it depends on the preferences or the usual means of each builder or professional. Most common there are more options pay bills:
- Cash payment: Payment can be made in cash within the margins established by the relevant law, recently amended by a new law dated € 1,000 to avoid possible tax evasion.
- Transfer: We recommend this payment method for its speed, security and simplicity. Make sure to include your full name and concept (e.g. Floor X of Reform) to identify the transfer.
- Payment by card: An increasingly popular method in all areas; quickly and conveniently for both parties.
- In lower case or tick: It is not a very popular payment method in our country, but it is completely legal. This should be done by a personal check payable to the repairman or professional, or you can say « pay by invoice » on the check.
As already mentioned, both the amounts and the terms of payment and payment modalities are usually agreed by both parties before the start of work or reforms, since it is a relationship of trust that must be established by both the professional and the customer, and vice versa ; there is no written law for thatso that the will and good faith of both parties will ensure that any last minute work or reform goes unchecked, but us We recommend paying less when construction starts (15-20%) and the rest of the payments do so by certifying the work: if it is a very large, comprehensive reform, payments can be made monthly; if it is a comprehensive reform every 15 and if it is an average reform it can be done weekly.
This ensures that you as an individual do not risk much before the job is done and also helps the professional to be able to settle accounts and not have to bear all the material costs. As always, balance is the be-all and end-all.
RECEIVE 4 FREE REVIEWS FROM PROS IN YOUR REGION