of Obstacles in household drains They are very common. Usually, they are not caused by improper installation or carelessness, although the two are related.Instead, he must do Attached to the walls of the ruins Dishes and fats. But how to unplug the sink? Please follow the steps below, you do not need to seek professional help to solve this common problem.
How to unplug the sink yourself
If you met Drain pipe that drains slowly or does not drain at all, You must be wondering How to unplug the sink? Indeed Simple taskIn most cases, even if you don’t understand the pipeline. We show you the next steps to get them. You will see different options, so if you don’t understand one method, you can choose the other method.
Remove the siphon cap
Most kitchen sinks have siphon Connect directly to Drainage.This is a tubular thing U curve A screw cap is installed in the lower part. Place the bucket underneath and try to unscrew the lid. Most downtime is eliminated in this simple way.
suite Once cleanedTighten the cover, making sure to put the rubber gasket back in place. It is very important not to loosen the cover that will fall into the washer of the hub.
There are different options on the market, ranging from Hand piston, The rubber suction cup is connected to a more complicated rod, similar to a bicycle pump, which can apply higher vacuum pressure.
For normal operation, it is necessary Nothing can be complete That is, the dressing should be covered by hand or covered with a wet cloth. If you do not follow the instructions, the suction effect will not be achieved and the problem will continue.
With vinegar and baking soda
By following the steps above, you may not be able to remove the jammed paper, or it may only be partially removed. In this case, eThe next step is to let the mixture of water, vinegar and baking soda work.
Add three tablespoons of baking soda and gradually pour it into boiling water. Reheat the water later Click. If the blockage persists, pour three tablespoons of baking soda and a cup of hot vinegar into the drain. Let it stand for 15 minutes, then heat the water as much as possible from the tap. If you have unplugged the power supply, but still does not go well, please repeat the process again.
Use piston spring
If the above operation fails, there is another option, Use piston spring. This tool can break the jammed paper for easy removal.used When the blockage passes through the siphon.
To use it, you need to unscrew the siphon tube and insert the wire into the drain hose by twisting to clean the hose when passing. After removing the blockage, rinse with plenty of water to remove the debris attached to the pipe wall.
How to prevent the sink from clogging?
for Avoid crowdingPlease pay attention to the following tips. If you follow them, there is almost no need to perform the steps we outlined to eliminate sink blockage.
- use Wash greasy dishes with hot or warm water. Cold water will harden the oil and stick to the wall or get stuck in the siphon.
- Obtain a high-quality dishwasher degreaser. This will help the grease fall off more easily, and the foam will remove residue from the pipe.
- Don’t throw away the leftover food. Before cleaning the dishes, make sure that there are no solid residues in the dishes and pots.
- use Network socket. They are ready so that there are no debris in the water. They will stay on the rack and get rid of it easily.
- Let the water flow. Sometimes, boil water in a saucepan and then drain it into the drain. It will remove the dirt that may remain, and in addition, it will also eliminate unpleasant smells.