Specially developed for the cleaning requirements on construction sites, the construction vacuum cleaner can remove large quantities of rubble, dust and various residues from large areas. It is an extremely useful piece of equipment that helps construction professionals deliver clean job sites with minimal effort. To find the ideal model, criteria such as the power of the machine, the type of waste or the size of the areas to be cleaned must be taken into account.
The different types of construction vacuum cleaners
The need for cleaning varies depending on the construction site or industry. Once you have defined the right model between plaster vacuum cleaners, ash vacuum cleaners, wet and dry models or models that can vacuum up water, sawdust, rubble and dust, there are points to consider such as the frequency of use or the capacity of the tank or the performance of your device. Choosing a good construction vacuum means finding a quality unit, but also avoiding spending on features that aren’t useful to you.
- The Power of Depression: This is the power with which the suction is performed. This measurement is expressed in kilopascals. At least 19 kPa is recommended for good suction.
- Suction power: This point measures the amount of air sucked in per minute. A maximum flow rate is recommended for normal work.
- The filter surface is also an essential feature. The L standard indicates a very high filter quality, while the M standard emphasizes that the models in question effectively absorb wood dust.
- A small tank forces you to empty it regularly, even if you benefit from a significantly lighter device. The capacity of the tank depends on the frequency of use and the size of the areas to be cleaned.
- Weight is an important factor in size. If you need to move your machine regularly, think about this parameter before you decide.
The importance of frequency of use
This criterion can be used to determine both the ideal capacity of the tank of your device and the type of vacuum cleaner.
- If you only want to use the vacuum cleaner for cleaning after occasional DIY work, you will be satisfied with an output of between 1200 and 1000 W. Light models that are easy to transport and have a tank of modest dimensions are suitable.
- For do-it-yourselfers who work a lot, we recommend a tank with dimensions between 12 and 20 liters, with a minimum power of 1400W, to be prepared for all eventualities and to offer the efficiency that do-it-yourselfers are looking for. a water, sawdust, rubble, and vacuum cleaner is ideal.
- Finally, professionals who use it daily have to bet on devices with 1600 to 1800 W of power. The suction power must also be optimal for good suction of the waste.