A garage this is one of the most important parts of the house. The availability of a guarantee, in addition to the ability to store the car and protect it from high and low temperatures, guarantees you one. extra space at home, where you can store things you don’t use often. Some garages are part of the house, they are on the ground floor and everything is under construction at the same time. Sometimes, however the garage is attached to the dwelling as part of a extension to take advantage of the extra meters.
REQUEST A BUDGET FOR BUILDING A GARAGE
Development of dimensions at home, it gives much more functionality and comfort to those who live there. But it’s not as easy as it sounds. Not only do you need to build an adjoining room, but you also need to equip it with all the necessary services to use it. This means that in addition to the ceiling and walls, the necessary lighting and water installations must be made in a room such as the garage.
CALCULATE THE COSTS OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
Advantages of creating an attached garage
How much does it cost to build a house? This is a question that many young people ask themselves every day. Sometimes the budget is not what we imagined, so there are people who choose to make the garage in the second phase of construction. This has a number of advantages over those that lift at once.
- The initial investment is smaller. If you build a new building and do not have a garage, you will have lower costs.
- Less chance of theft. When you build an outbuilding, you probably won’t communicate with the house. If you do, you will need to open a space in the wall to create a door that allows you to move from one place to another. This means that if thieves enter through the garage, they are much more likely to enter the house. Making a garage in the same phase as the house, it is almost certain that you will communicate them. It is more complicated in two different stages.
- Independent garages. Another option is to insulate the garage. In this case, the advantage is that it will not affect the facade of the house, but there will be a small distance between the house and the garage. This means that it can be used both as a place to store cars and as a place for noisy work (workshop type). With this type of extension construction we make sure that in case of fire, it does not damage the house. The losses come down to what was in the garage.
Disadvantages attached garage
However, delaying the construction of a garage can also be complicated. Some of the aspects that need to be assessed are as follows:
- Different color. Even if you paint the garage the same color as the facade, over time it will probably have lost all its original tone, so they will look different, which will be aesthetically inelegant.
- More economic investment. We said earlier that the lack of a garage in the first phase means less cost. But overall, this stay in the next phase again means that the architect has to design the project for us, which leads to a double investment in the architects (the first and the current).
Open wooden garages
But there is another alternative to garages built on a different phase from the houses. If the budget is not too high and you want to have storage space for your cars to protect them from the elements, you can take open garage requires less investment.
Installation is much faster and easier than if you have to do them on site. This type of garage is often built in wood with modern and attractive coatings. The advantage of this is that in summer it is used not only as a garage, but also as a meeting place for parties.
If you choose this option, keep in mind that the wood you choose is of high quality so that it can withstand different temperatures well.
If you want to expand your home by building a garage in addition to the equipment you already have, you can ask for offers from professionals in your area to start the reform as soon as possible.
REQUEST PROFESSIONAL BUDGET BUILDINGS